Marnie Louise

I'm Marnie. All I want in life is to be happy.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Green Eyed Monster.



I went to the HSC music recital tonight. However, whilst watched I caught a severe case of jealousy. I wish I'd kept up one thing in my entire life. I can list numerous activities I've attempted; including singing, playing piano and clarinet, public speaking, soccer, dancing. But I'm still waiting to find one that sticks. When HSC is done, I'm going to find a hobby and stick to it.
Possible hobbies:
- Knitting
- Tea enthusiast
- Start making my own clothes (again.)
- Writing
- Start piano (again.)
- Photography

In the meantime, I've been considering career options, as one does during their final year of high school. I'm contemplating teaching; primary or english/ history, or floristry. I really really do like flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment