Marnie Louise

I'm Marnie. All I want in life is to be happy.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Control yourself, take only what you need from it.

In the final year of high school, there is only time for discussions of the HSC, friendship groups and pressure. But in the midst of it all, I've found some of my favourite songs become closer to my heart. MGMT's kids, springs to mind, and so, when the pressure of being a teenager, a girlfriend, friend, confidant and target for HSC bullets gets too much, I sit back and listen to it.
I saw them at the Hordern, for a modest $70, and life was easy, life was good.
Shit's complicated now.

The memories fade, like looking through a fogged mirror. Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot, I guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment