Marnie Louise

I'm Marnie. All I want in life is to be happy.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Good music makes everything alright.

I'm having a serious iTunes cleanout today and I figured I'd put my 'study' playlist up. Most of these albums aren't very recent, definately all are good though.

A favourite that nothing can contest. Bon Iver is to me what Miley Cyrus is to pre-pubescent teenagers (Sorry, Justin Vernon.)

Bloc Party is yet to fail me. I've been listening to them since my brother introduced us years ago. Intimacy is good, I've just been bringing back Silent Alarm for my favourites.

So suitable for my lonely study days lately. As Court pointed out it definately brings nostalgia for The OC.

A rare album- ie I actually like every song on it.
Summer! That is all.


Because it's my fathers favourite album. AND because Billy and Tom have only just acknowledged the existence of Hallelujah. Definately should listen to Lover, You Should've Come Over and Mojo Pin.. If you kids are reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment