Marnie Louise

I'm Marnie. All I want in life is to be happy.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ok so I'm studying for this little thing called the HSC. I am oddly calm. I'm more stressed about this lack of worrying then I am about the exams ahead of me. I have my first one tomorrow for business studies so I'm doing a ridiculous amount of practice papers now. I can't figure out why I'm calm because I'm not confident at all. Maybe I burnt out... even though I never really did work in the first place.. This is awkward..





One of the many things that have distracted me: looking through old photos from summer, daydreaming about summer, thinking about going for a run so I look good for summer, looking at cossies on websites, thinking about fake tanning, considering patting my dog, maybe popping in to Mark's house..
WHAT THE FUCK I have HSC tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment